Google

Friday, February 24, 2006

Satguru.....

Satguru.....

.....i came to YOU........and i thought what could i gain....
....i came to YOU........and tried to steal ur treasure....
....i came to YOU.........and thought what praises people would give me....
...i came to YOU...........and cursed YOU.......
...i came to YOU.........and i asked for the world.....
....I came to YOU........and i thought i knew something....

.....I came to YOU.......and i ignored YOU......
....I came to YOU.........and i thought YOU never existed.....
....BUT one day......Satguru....
....I came to YOU.......and for the first time....i saw YOU....
....i came to YOU........and WOW!! YOUR so BEAUTIFUL.......
.......I came to You ...........and You were giving me your treasure.....

....I came to YOU.........and YOU were giving YOUR head to me.....
...I came to YOU.........and i said no....take mine...i beg.....
........i came to YOU............and YOU killed me with YOUR LOVE.......
...i came to YOU........and i knew....that i know nothing.....
....I came to YOU........and understood...that i know nothing.....
......i came to YOU........and i ask for nothing......
...I came to YOU............just to feel Your love......

.....i came to YOU.........and YOUR my mother father and Baby child.......
....i came to YOU...........cuz i got nowhere else to go........
....i came to YOU...........why didnt i see YOU before.......
....i came to YOU..........to sacrifice myself.......
....i came to YOU.............im YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SATGUROOOOHHHH...... i'm all yours.......

Vaaaahegroooohhhhh.h....h.h........ Vaaaaaheroooohhhh...

DHAN SO VELA JIT DARSHAN KARNA great is the moment i meet my guruHOU BALIHAAREE SATGUR CHARNAAi am a sacrifice to the feet of my Beloved SATGURU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google