Google

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A Heart Wrenching Song """Aa bhi ja"""



This Lovely song was compile by Panji Amarjit Kaur all the way from Bangkok.

This is a heart wrenching song that is sung by a yearning soul…

Oh my love, my life, my God, my light…
When will you come to me and be within my sight?
Oh this terrible darkness… this night and its bleakness…
Why have you surrounded me so?
Why have you caged me like there’ll be no tomorrow?
Come my light.. come to me my sunrise…
My heart longs for your warmth my God, my love…
Come to me from far above…
The craziness of this heart is beyond anyone’s perception…
Yet you’re my shadow my very own reflection…
A part of me, so how to forget you?
I’m absolutely incomplete without you…
Wherever I look, whoever I see…
Why do they resemble you to me?
I know not why… I know not how… I know only that we are bonded…
And this emptiness is deeply embedded…
So bid goodbye to the night…
And come to me oh my light!
Bid goodbye to the night…
And come to me oh my light!
Aa Bhi Jaa….

Amarjit Kaur, Bangkok, Klang Semelan 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google