Google

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Photo's during my stay in England year 2003/2004

In my Flat WILLIAM(HK),JAVI(SPAIN),VICKEY(M'SIA) & ME
How is that......looking Good rite
hmmm...what a wonderful nite.....with all the snow pouring from sky.....it was during DEC 2003
WELL....i was the GUEST of QUEEN OF ENGLAND...HAVOC....
WWF....THE ROCK .......can you smell what's the Rock is cooking
Opsss.....where is my hand....hope you don't mind JLO
Guest who.....BIG B in Wax Museum London looking good
HOOOOOO.....ME & MY 4 ANGLES
Hanging Out with Southall COOL Guy's

SOUTHALL Gurdwara far veiw
IN Southall New Gurdwara during Vasaki 2004 Rumta,Inde(Rumta sis),Harkiren,ME &Paras
I was with cool GUYS of London....ME,,RUMTA,,HIMMAT & PARAS

IN my flat,,we had a small party..with nasi lemak(Malaysian dish)

During Snow from my room window year 2004
AFTER SNOW FROM MY FLAT in Northumbria UNI year 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google